What is endometriosis?
One of the most common gynecological problems that many women are unaware of and there is no doubt that they may have endometriosis.
Endometriosis is one of the leading causes of infertility. This disease blocks the tubes and significantly reduces the chances of fertilization.
️ Endometriosis is a condition in which the cells inside the lining of the uterus – the endometrium – are located outside the uterus. Ovarian endometriosis is the most common, as is endometriosis of the small pelvis, intestines, and bladder.
What characterizes endometriosis?
- Painful menstruation (dysmenorrhea);
- Pain during or after coitus (sexual contact);
- Pain associated with bladder movement (filling, emptying), especially on critical days;
- Excessive menstruation (menorrhagia) and / or bleeding between menstruations (metrorrhagia);
- Infertility – endometriosis is often diagnosed during this study;
- Brown discharge before / after menstruation;
- Other symptoms: increased bowel movements or, conversely, constipation during menstruation, bloating, nausea.
Endometriosis can be treated medically, surgically, and in combination. Until then, it is necessary to make an accurate diagnosis by a doctor.
To prevent endometriosis, you must consult a gynecologist-reproductologist, periodically conduct examinations so as not to steal the hidden process of the disease.
Don’t waste time and sign up for a consultation right now
+ 995 577 71 17 50, + 995 32 2 15 77 77