“In vitro” clinic is recognized both nationally and worldwide, providing the highest quality, most technologically advanced treatment options available for over 20 years. Our services include IVF with ICSI, Egg and Embryo Vitrification, Preimplantation Genetic Diagnostics, and Third-Party Reproduction, including Egg Donation and Surrogacy. Our goal is to make your journey through the fertility treatment process as comfortable as possible. We take pride in offering our patients not only the best medical care possible but many other unique support services that can help you navigate confidently through this very important time in your life.
Services for International Patients
For people traveling to Georgia for treatments, we will be with you every step of the way, providing you with expert guidance, individualized care, warmth, and understanding as you navigate the complicated but exciting journey of becoming a parent. Our specialists are happy to help you:
- Explore opportunities for egg donation and gestational surrogacy
- Coordinate diagnostic and medical IVF procedures between your local fertility clinic and “In vitro” clinic
- Organize the timing, coordination, and facilitation of your treatment cycle
- Understand the legal matters involved in Georgia
- Implement preparation for paperwork’s such as passport, birth certificate acquisition
- Coordinate your travel and accommodation arrangements to Tbilisi
How the Process Works
Step 1: During a free initial consult, which can be conducted in person, via Skype/WhatsApp or by phone, your physician will discuss options along with your treatment plan. Your coordinator will then contact you to begin reviewing your treatment plan and coordinate medical details with you.
Our Concierge Service will review the process with you and can assist in your appointment and travel details.
Step 2: We will help you schedule your first visit to “In vitro” Clinic, an appointment that will include a physical exam, consultation, signing consent paperwork, and dropping off sperm for cryopreservation (freezing).
Step 3: We’ll then help you schedule your second visit to “In vitro” Clinic, for your egg retrieval and/or your embryo transfer. This will be followed by a pregnancy test two weeks later — and hopefully, nine months later, by a baby.
How to start the procedure?
- Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us about your fertility-related problem
- Send us your medical history form and all your medical records
- In a few days, you will receive our information letter with the details of your planned treatment