- What do you like most about what you do?
In general I like the work of a doctor, especially – to identify a patient’s problem and find the most effective method to solve it.
- In your practice, what are you most proud of?
''ძალიან სასიამოვნოა და საამაყოც , როდესაც კმაყოფილია პაციენტი, როდესაც ამართლებ მის იმედს, რითაც იგი მოდის ექიმთან, მნიშვნელობა არ აქვს რა ჩივილით - იქნება ეს უნაყოფობა, თუ სხვა ნებისიერი გინეკოლოგიური თუ ესთეტიური პრობლემა, რითაც საკმაოდ ხშირად მოგმართავენ.''
- Why did you choose to work in the field of reproductive medicine?
I chose Reproductology because it is a new, constantly developing, very interesting field and is associated with the greatest positive emotion, which really revokes its complexity.
- What do you consider your special areas of interest in reproductive medicine?
There are many challenges in reproductive medicine today, I will single out one of them – the peculiarities of the connection between the embryo and the uterus, due to which pregnancy occurs or does not occur.
- What is your approach to medicine?
I believe that every new heartbeat that I consider to be the best voice in the world, every new life I have participated in creating, of course, with the strongest team of the clinic, is my achievement in medicine that does not fade, not overshadowed by other predecessors. It is the greatest happiness that fosters us to forget the hard work we cope with daily together with our patients to achieve this goal.
- Share something unique that most people don’t know about you.
I cannot tell you how unique it is, but the most essential is that the patient is not aware of the fact that I experience the same feelings as she does and together with her I look forward to the desired result.
- What do you do for fun in your spare time? What are your hobbies?
Much of my free time is devoted to my children and family, though I try to find even a small amount of time for my friends.
I love traveling in my country as well as abroad.
As for the hobby, of course classical music – it is more my second profession than the hobby, although lately, unfortunately, I spend very little time on it. But music does not forgive me.
- University(Medical School)
In 2002 I graduated from the Medical Faculty of Tbilisi State Medical University.
In 2010 I graduated Residency from Tbilisi State Medical University with a degree in Reproductive Medicine from the Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Continuing Professional Development.
In 2012 I graduated from the same Institute with a residency , by specialty of Obstetrician-gynecologist.
- Activities: (Fellowship/Internship)
- Co-author of the State Protocol on Disease Management “Diagnosis and Treatment of Hyperprolactinemia Syndrome”
- Co-author of the State Protocol on Disease Management “Diagnosis and Treatment of Endometrial Polyps”
- Co-author of the practical manual “Aesthetic Endocrinology”
- Co-author of the practical manual “Climacteric Syndrome”
- Co-founder of the Georgian Society of Gynecologists and Endocrinologists
- Based on your experience, what can you recommend to new couples/Future patients?
Couples who have a reproductive problem should realize that this is their common problem and not only of one of them, psychological support plays one of the most important roles in the process of treatment. In addition, I recommend that you consult a reproductive specialist in a timely manner, as reproductive function, especially in women over 30, decreases with increasing age, which is directly related to the likelihood of pregnancy.
I wish Good Luck to all the couples!